Yo I’m Kim and I take photos and stuff. Here’s some things you don’t need to know about me:
- Music is my life but I hate moshing and I’m short so photopasses means I get to stand in front of everyone for 10 minutes. It’s pretty awesome unless you’re waiting for Foo Fighters. Their stage was ridiculously high.
- Sometimes I’ll get bored and make geeky frames with comics books that make grown men want to cry.
- Sometimes I’ll watch horror movies because they’ll make me happy.
- Sometimes I’ll tell myself I can paint (I can’t) and pretend my Fine Art degree wasn’t a massive waste of time.
- My life goes on hold for The Walking Dead. I’ll probably die when they take this show off the air.
- Sarcasm is like breathing. Nope, wait, I’m good at the sarcasm, not so much at the breathing (asthma).
- Quite obviously I suck at writing bios.
At the moment I’m setting up my art print store over at Society6 and I’ll have a few items available on here too just as soon as I take over my mate’s backyard and get my art on. If you’d like to keep up to date on what’s happening make sure you join my mailing list and I’ll let you know when there’s new stuff on the site/store, when I have any sale offers, or if I’ll be attending any market days. If you’d like to supporter you can also check out my Ko-Fi account below 🙂